Back in the Saddle

Hello Revolting Blog Nation.

I made my return to the broadcast booth last Friday night. For those who don't know, I accepted the job as the play-by-play voice of the Grayson County Cougars. It was the first game I had done in a couple of years. While there was rust to start the game, I got into a groove by the second quarter. My broadcast partner is a former Cougar legend and KWC great Shaun Logsdon.

The Cougars lost their season opener to Edmonson County and that meant the coveted Tobacco Stick is back to Edmonson. If you are in the Leitchfield area on Friday nights and want to hear me, tune to 104.9. The station has a pretty good signal as it reaches Bowling Green.

In other business...I would like to weigh in on the Git voting controversy. Not since the 2000 presidential election has there been such a disgrace. Git obviously fixed this vote. There isn't any competition in this universe that Git can beat Brian "Bob Gas" Bullock in. Not basketball, not wrestling, not even a thumb war. So my message to Git is to let the masses vote as they may and stop signing in under 642 different aliases.

That's all I got for now. Go Cats, Go Tops, Go Deh Beh Nation.

Tom V.