Maddie's First Day Of School







Maddie just went to her first day of "big" school. I am so proud of her. She didn't need her mom or me there at all. She went right in and found her seat and started talking to the kids at her table. I stayed while they went through the breakfast line and she got chocolate milk, an apple, and breakfast pizza. I always called it sausage pizza, and I eat it frequently for dinner. However, I will let the school slide and call it breakfast food if that's what they wanna do. I graduated at Longest. We didn't have that kind of confusion up there. Maddie sat with her friend Savannah, who you see pictured above. They went to pre-school together. She also has Kinley Deason and Kamden Bunch (Deh Jr.) in her class this year who she went to pre-school with. I hope she has a good day. I know she will. She's big now.