Glad to be here

After an intense three weeks of negotiations between Revolting Blog owner Jeremy Vinson and my agent, Scott Boras, I am excited to announce that I have joined the Blog as a senior writer. Unlike the Deh Beh, I was able to procure a super size order of french fries from McDonald's even though they do not offer it anymore. Jeremy has connections there although my attempt to ban the double drive-thru at all McDonald's nationwide failed. I'll post more on that topic at a later date as it is one of the worst decisions in fast food history.

I plan on posting as much material as possible. That material will include plenty Kendall "The Git" Smith bashing. He would have been banished from this blog if he had not registered under 974 different identities. It is truly a miracle I was even able to register.

Again, it is a great honor to join the Revolting Blog. I love being on a team, and this team of Jeremy, the Beh, and me is one great Mash Unit.

Tom V.