Ho! Ho! Ho!



















Merry Christmas from the Hardison family






I want to apologize for my lack of blogging. But after a hard day's work, my nights usually involve chasing the little guy around the house until it is time for bed. But recently, I have been slipping a little bourbon in his "sippie cup". So he is now going to bed a little earlier than usual. The only drawback to this is that about 30 minutes before he goes to bed...he wants to fight. Like father like son I guess.

I first want to say congrats to Tom for being the voice of Hilltopper basketball. I think we should start a poll to try and figure out his catch phrase. The first two I would like to vote on are......"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!" and "SHOOT IT!!!!!". I also want to keep a tally for anytime that Tom can mention key people during his telecast. Enough name drops and I will buy him lunch of his choice. The first two that I would like to hear is either Gary Carver or Brad Divine. If you can work a Scotty Bethel/Greg Franklin combo, you automatically get the lunch.
I plan on invading the county during the holidays. Somebody give me a ring if some b-ball is going to be played. Fair warning, I haven't played in forever. I will probably have to borrow some shoes to actually play in. And for inspiration, I would love to borrow a jersey to get me "pumped up". So Jeremy, if you can break the glass on that framed Chris Bumps Sudden Impact jersey, I would greatly appreciate it. And please throw it in the wash since I know you have kept it in "game condition".
Also, I have had a request from Neville Ellison "aka N--S--K", that we come over to his house to play some Risk. I heard through the grapevine that he would love for some of the old crew to come over to his house like old times. I am guessing that JR is not invited though. If Dustin is game, maybe we could recreate the infamous "Muddyfoot" scenerio. And who knows, maybe a classic spades game could break out.
Until next time...