Quote of the Day...

The quote of today is actually a campaign slogan that I created when I was a Sophomore in high school. See back then I thought I was gonna be a politician so I decided to test the waters and run for Vice President of our Junior class. My opponent was a widely popular cheerleader and my chances appeared to be very bleak. So I decided to make some very strategic moves to help increase my odds. The first move I made was to hire a Campaign Manager. This decision was very a tough one but I went with the ever popular William Raymond Millay III. I think he actually threatened me and said I couldn't cheat in Spanish class anymore if I chose someone else. The next move was the most crucial and landed me right smack in second place (out of 2 candidates) was choosing a catchy campaign slogan. Which brings us to the quote of the day...

"Don't vote for a ho, vote for the Ho!". Me 1992

At least if I would have won Faith wouldn't have stained his oval office. If you know what I mean!