Heeerrrrrrrrrrres DEH



Well it's an honor to be a part of this blog. I would just like to say Jeremy drives a hard bargain. I wanted a #4 super size from McDonald's and Jeremy wouldn't throw in the super size, so after some sleepless nights and some hard praying, I decided to accept. So here is what you can expect from me. First off, I'm no Jeremy when it comes to writing. As a matter of fact, while we where in school he did most of my work. I would say 60% and Penny Basco did the rest. Some days I will write funny stories and sometimes I will just put some helpful tips on the blog.My goal is to make some videos for the blog. For those who remember, back in the day I was quite the actor. Well enough about that onto something a little fun. I need some help naming our newest family members. We have a cat named Rico and another named Callie. Callie just had some kittens, five to be exact, and I need help naming them, one is named Meow Ming so i need four more. And if anyone wants one I will deliver them to you in a thong.